#100daysofcelticknots project finished

with 2 Comments

This year’s #the100dayproject finished yesterday, and I’m pleased to say I managed to participate for well over half of the days of the project, culminating in lots of new finished designs. I started off using a large sketchbook, but then found a mini Moleskine sketchbook in my stash and started using that for more unconventional knots. Its small size of 14cm x 9cm worked perfectly for these, and helped me to work a lot more freely.

At some point the new designs will be made into a mini-colouring book, but that won’t be until later in the year, as there is a lot of work to do to retrace these into simple line drawings suitable for a book. (In the meantime, my current Celtic Knotwork Colouring Book is available worldwide! πŸ˜‰ )

I still have two more pages to fill in my mini-Moleskine book, so there will be another couple of these sketches to come yet for completeness!

2 Responses

  1. Louise Lewis
    | Reply

    Wow, well done! πŸ˜ƒ

    • Carrie
      | Reply

      Thanks Louise! πŸ˜€

Say hello!